Arrival By Air - LAX
The Disneyland Hotel is located approximately 40 miles from Los Angeles International Airport. There are a few options, once arriving at LAX, to get to the Disneyland Resort:
- Disneyland Resort Express – After exiting the baggage claim area, proceed to the center island. You may board the Disneyland Resort Express underneath the green sign in front of each terminal. Buses depart frequently, beginning at Terminal 1. There is a fee to ride.
- Metro (Bus and Rail) – After exiting the baggage claim, wait under the LAX Shuttle & Airline Connections sign on the Lower/Arrival Level islands in front of each terminal. Ride the bus marked “G” to the Aviation Station and proceed to the west end of the platform. Board on the Metro Rail Green Line headed east toward Norwalk. Once you arrive at the Norwalk Station, board the Metro Express Line 460 bus headed to the Disneyland Resort.
- Shuttles and Taxicabs – There are a number of shared-ride shuttles to take you directly to the Disneyland Resort. It’s best to arrange your transportation prior to arrival. Vans pick up on the Lower/Arrival Level islands under the orange sign “Shared Ride Vans.” Taxicabs are available curbside on the Lower/Arrival Level islands under the yellow sign “Taxis”. You will be presented with a ticket stating typical taxi fares to major destinations.
Arrival By Air – John Wayne Airport
The John Wayne airport is approximately 15 miles from the Disneyland Hotel.
- Disneyland Resort Express – After exiting baggage claim, proceed to the Ground Transportation Center (GTC – located on the Arrival/Lower level in the center of the East Parking Structure and can be reached via the Thomas F. Riley Terminal by crossing the airport roadway near the John Wayne Statue). Guests are picked up in front of the ticket booth. Reservations are not required, but there is a fee to ride.
- Orange County Transit Authority (OCTA) – Exit baggage claim and take Airport Way to the Airport-Arrival Terminal in Santa Ana. Take Bus Route 76 West to the MacArthur-Harbor Blvd. Walk to Harbor Blvd. and turn left. Continue until you reach the Harbor-MacArthur Blvd. stop. Board Bus Route 43 North and exit at Harbor-East Shuttle area in Anaheim. The Disneyland Hotel is approximately a 2 minute walk.
- Taxicabs and Shuttles – Taxis are available at the GTC and can seat up to 5 ppl. Look for coordinators who can assist you with your ground transportation needs. Ask about a flat rate for a one-way trip to the Disneyland Resort. If taking a shuttle service, it’s best to arrange your service prior to arrival.